IMAN Center Live Broadcast
Select lectures and programs are broadcast live from IMAN Center. The Events page has more information on the times of the lecture and whether they will be broadcast.
The player should launch automatically below when a live broadcast is in session. If it doesn’t, you can also watch it directly at the UStream site (where you can also watch previously recorded lectures too).
Answers to common questions are posted below.
In case you run into any issues, please use the chat window below to chat live with the admin or use Live Messenger (firstname.lastname@example.org is IMAN’s Live Messenger ID)
*Please note, IMAN is not responsible for the advertisements that are displayed below
|IMAN Center Live Broadcast|
1. Where can I watch previous lectures on-demand?
The lectures are available on our UStream channel here. Look towards the bottom of the page to see a list of previously recorded videos.
2. I am having issues listening to a live lecture. What can I do?
- Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- Make sure you have enough bandwidth from where you are watching. You can look at your current bandwith from your ISP here
- Check UStream’s Help Center for other common issues or try their Live Help.
- You can chat with us either using the UStream chat window above (you need to be registered with UStream) or on Skype (our Skype ID is imancenter)
3. This is an awesome service, is there any way I can help?
Of course you can! To enable us to broadcast without ads, we pay UStream $0.50 per viewer/per hour. In addition, we need to pay the bills for our Internet connection and equipment. So feel free to donate whatever you can.