2020 IMAN Annual General Meeting
Time & Location
About The Event
The 2020 IMAN Annual General Meeting (AGM) is scheduled for Saturday December 5th, 2020 at 5:00 PM. This will be a virtual meeting that IMAN members can participate in and that non-members can attend as observers. Here is the meeting link.
All IMAN Members are requested to attend as we continue our efforts to build a spiritually vibrant, caring and sharing community in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
- Review and Approval of 2019 AGM minutes
- Matters arising from 2019 AGM minutes
- Review of 2020 Annual Report of Activities and recommendations for 2021
- Review of 2019/2020 Finances and budget for 2021
- Nomination of the Executive Committee for 2021
- Any other business
Nominations are requested from IMAN Membership for people to serve on the Executive Committee by 12/01/2020 for the positions of:
- Vice President
- Joint Secretary
Nominations to serve on the Executive Committee will be finalized at the IMAN AGM. Actual appointment to serve on the Executive Committee will be made by the IMAN Board of Directors after the AGM.
Criteria for Executive committee:
- A Member in good standing
- Member for at least 1 year.
- Resident of the greater Seattle Area
- Should have served in one of the sub-committees for a year
All members are requested to be up to date on their membership dues or seek a waiver if their financial circumstances so require.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to verify/confirm your membership status.
Looking forward to seeing you all at the AGM on Saturday December 5th, 2020.
With salaams and duas,
IMAN Center of Kirkland